Perfect for small and low-end digital equipment
ESP’s DESKTOP Solution™ is the perfect solution to protect desktop digital equipment from the harmful effects of power surges. Designed to fit in tight spaces, our cost effective solution offers comprehensive protection for smaller systems and provides professional-grade protection from surges and power disturbances.
- Designed for Segment 1 multi-functional products and mid to low end postage machines.
- Features a patented surge protection system that virtually eliminates damage caused by power surges.
- Provides Cat-5e ETL Verified Network Surge Protection to ensure trouble-free network connections, and maximum signal integrity.
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Cat 5e network specifications to ensure compatibility.
- ETL Listed to UL 1449 (3rd Edition) safety specifications, FCC registered, and Industry Canada certified.
- Includes ESP’s Lifetime Protection Guarantee that upgrades standard service contracts and covers power related “Acts of God”.
- Available in 120 Volt, 15 Amp, corded configuration. Stand alone wall mount configuration also available.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MFP-1 (120 Volt, 15 Amp, includes Network and Fax/Modem protection)
- MFP-2 (120 Volt, 15 Amp, includes Fax/Modem protection)
- MFP-4 (120 Volt, 15 Amp, includes Network protection)
- AC-1 (120 Volt, 15 Amp, AC line protection only)
- Contact ESP at 1-800-645-9721 for complete Physical Specs
- Contact ESP at 1-800-645-9721 for complete Electrical Specs
- Complete standards compliance including UL 1449 (3rd Edition)
ESP Lifetime Warranty
Our products include a protection guarantee that safeguards connected equipment and provides coverage for power related “Acts of God”- for life!
ESP’s Lifetime Protection Guarantee is the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry and provides complete peace of mind. If your ESP product fails, even from catastrophic power surges and lightning, and fails to protect your properly connected equipment, ESP will:
- Replace the ESP product within 24 hours, no questions asked
- Repair or replace your damaged connected equipment
- Pay for parts, travel, and labor costs incurred
We cover all repair costs for connected equipment, up to the full replacement value of the equipment if a properly connected filter fails. Now that’s Professional-Grade Protection!