Industrial-Grade Protection and Power Filtration
Endorsed by electronic equipment manufactures and organizations worldwide, the ESP Digital QC Power Filter has been used for over 20 years to improve the efficiency of digital equipment. Includes ESP’s patented protection technology that has been proven to cost effectively reduce service calls, extend equipment life, improve equipment reliability, and safeguard commercial equipment.
- Protects digital equipment from phone, power, & network catastrophic damage and filters disruptive noise found on the AC power line and phone line
- Designed for multifunctional copiers, printers, scanners, servers, computers, mailing systems, kiosks, ATMs and networked equipment
- Features a patented multi-stage filtration and surge protection system to eliminate ground noise and damage caused by power surges
- Provides Cat-5e ETL Verified Network Surge Protection to ensure trouble-free network connections, and maximum signal integrity. Also includes a Fax/Modem DSL Filter to prevent unwanted crossover and reduce noise interference.
- ETL Listed to UL 1449 (3rd Edition) safety specifications, FCC registered, Industry Canada certified, and ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Cat 5e network specifications to ensure compatibility
- Includes ESP’s Lifetime Protection Guarantee that upgrades standard service contracts and covers power related “Acts of God”
- Multiple configurations available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- D5131NT (120 Volt, 15 Amp)
- D5141NT (120 Volt, 20 Amp)
- E523ZNT (208 Volt, 15 Amp)
- E524ZNT (208 Volt, 20 Amp)
- Contact ESP at 1-800-645-9721 for complete Physical Specs
- Contact ESP at 1-800-645-9721 for complete Electrical Specs
- Complete standards compliance including UL 1449 (3rd Edition)
ESP Lifetime Warranty
Our products include a protection guarantee that safeguards connected equipment and provides coverage for power related “Acts of God”- for life!
ESP’s Lifetime Protection Guarantee is the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry and provides complete peace of mind. If your ESP product fails, even from catastrophic power surges and lightning, and fails to protect your properly connected equipment, ESP will:
- Replace the ESP product within 24 hours, no questions asked
- Repair or replace your damaged connected equipment
- Pay for parts, travel, and labor costs incurred
We cover all repair costs for connected equipment, up to the full replacement value of the equipment if a properly connected filter fails. Now that’s Professional-Grade Protection!