Intelligent, plug-level energy management
ESP’s ground breaking technology is the first all-in-one solution of its kind that empowers businesses to monitor and manage actual energy consumption, protect equipment, and implement sustainability programs, down to the plug-level.
Engineered with wireless energy monitoring technology, industrial-grade power protection, diagnostic software, and reporting analytics, the eCommandCenter features user-friendly hardware and software that enables businesses to manage real-time energy costs proactively. Our unique plug-level platform independently tracks the energy consumption of every connected device within a business and gives companies a comprehensive report of specific real-time usage patterns across an entire business.
With the eCommandCenter, users can track their real-time, plug-level energy consumption across their entire company and all connected equipment, including copiers, computers, water coolers, and vending machines. It’s the perfect solution to identify specific employees and equipment that consume higher than average energy, eliminate misused energy costs or vampire power, proactively set up automated programs to manage power consumption, and incorporate tangible green business practices.
- Features easy-to-use, cloud-based technology that enables businesses to manage real-time energy costs proactively
- Tracks the energy consumption of every connected device within a business, down to the plug-level
- Provides a tangible solution to help companies change employee behaviors to meet their sustainability initiatives
- Includes energy management software that gives companies the ability to identify specific employees, equipment, and locations within their facility that consume higher than average energy
- Utilizes a wireless mesh network that can sit on either side of the user’s firewall and does not require an IP address or additional network bandwidth
- Features industrial-grade power protection to improve the reliability of connected equipment and Next Gen PCS power protection software to monitor and diagnose power disruptions
- ECC-PCS-15 (ECC Power Conditioning System, 120V/15A, 1 Pigtail + 2 Receptacles)
- ECC-PCS-20 (ECC Power Conditioning System, 120V/20A, 1 Pigtail + 2 Receptacles)
- ECC-NODE (ECC Node, 120V/15A, 1 Pigtail)
- ECC-ROUTER (ECC Wireless ZigBee Router)
Physical & Electrical
- Download Product Sheet for complete specs
- Complete standards compliance including pending UL 1449 (3rd Edition)