Troubleshoot remote equipment anytime, anywhere
ESP’s Remote Control Center features cloud-based technology, enabling service-based businesses to control and manage power remotely.
Increase the profitability and productivity of your service team by allowing your technicians to diagnose problematic equipment, regardless of distance.
As an accessory to our Next Gen PCS, the Remote Control Center gives you the ability to review asset and print management information—in addition to power events—from an online, cloud-based dashboard.
This convenient, portable tool allows your technicians to pre-diagnose service calls before dispatch. And because it offers the ability to retrieve the asset and print management information of up to four devices per unit, your service team can work even more efficiently.
The Remote Control Center sets itself apart by offering cross-platform support without requiring you to install extra software or servers. Conquer distance, save gas, and maximize your service team’s abilities with an online solution that puts you in control of the equipment, remotely.
- Online, cloud-based web interface provides detailed reports of power events
- Capable of retrieving asset and print management information including error codes, meter reads, and toner levels
- Collects data from any brand of copier, all from one cloud-based dashboard
- View error codes before dispatch and determine the parts you need for your service calls
- XG-PCS-RCC (Standalone unit)
- XG-PCS-15RCC (Standalone unit, bundled with XG-PCS-15D)
- XG-PCS-20RCC (Standalone unit, bundled with XG-PCS-20D)
Physical (for Standalone unit)
- Dimensions: 3.88” W x 5.88” D x 1.2” H
- Weight: 0.9 lb. (including power supply)
- Temperature Range: 5C to 35C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% R.H. Non-condensing
- Polling Interval: 1 hour
Electrical (for Standalone unit)
- Power Requirement: 5 Watts
Standards Compliance (for Standalone unit)
- Agency Listings: FCC, TUV, CE, VCCI.
- This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003
** Specifications subject to change without notice
ESP Lifetime Warranty
Our products include a protection guarantee that safeguards connected equipment and provides coverage for power related “Acts of God”- for life!
ESP’s Lifetime Protection Guarantee is the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry and provides complete peace of mind. If your ESP product fails, even from catastrophic power surges and lightning, and fails to protect your properly connected equipment, ESP will:
- Replace the ESP product within 24 hours, no questions asked
- Repair or replace your damaged connected equipment
- Pay for parts, travel, and labor costs incurred
We cover all repair costs for connected equipment, up to the full replacement value of the equipment if a properly connected filter fails. Now that’s Professional-Grade Protection!