The convenient, cost effective solution when power configuration is an issue
Sometimes equipment and outlets don’t match. At times, a reduction of
amperage and voltage is required. Allow us to introduce to you our Step Down
Our Step Down Transformer gives you the ability to reduce wall outlet
amperage and voltage, giving you the ability to fix your power configuration
problems without an electrician.
With two different models of our Step Down Transformer, you have the ability
to quickly resolve your power configuration issues. Just plug it into your wall,
connect your equipment, and you’re good to go.
Please note: Power protection and noise filtration not included. For proper
machine performance, professional-grade ESP/SurgeX protection is
- Steps down power from:
208 Volt /15 Amp to 120 Volt/20 Amp
208 Volt/20 Amp to 120 Volt/20 Amp
- The perfect solution to eliminate the need for an electrician
- ETL Certified
- 5 Year Product Replacement Guarantee
Please note: Power protection and noise filtration not included.
For proper machine performance, professional grade ESP protection is additionally recommended.
- Dimensions: 12” L (max) x 8“ W x 6” H
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Input Connection: SJT cord 5’ long with NEMA 6-15 plug
- Output Connection: SJT cord 6” long with NEMA 5-20 receptacle
- Input Voltage: 208V 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 120 V
- Output Current, steady-state: 16A
- Output current, intermittent: 20A
- Regulation: 4%
- Efficiency Rating: 95%
- UL 1449 (3rd Edition) pending
** Please note: Power protection and noise filtration not included.
For proper machine performance, ESP professional grade protection is additionally recommended.